Home > The Netherlands > South Holland > The Hague > Studio appartement Den Haag
Studio appartement Den Haag – Den Haag
Maff studio apartment is a historic house situated in the city centre of The Hague. The so called "Hof of Elves" was built around 1850. One of the charming houses in the "Hof", apartment Maff Studio, has been renovated into a luxurious, trendy and spacious self catering Studio apartment.The apartment provides a high level of comfort, whether you stay for a weekend (short term rental) or for a longer period (long term rental). To make your short or long stay as pleasant as possible, the apartment has it's own entrance, with seperate shower and toilet, kitching, dining area fitted with modern conveniences and on the first floor a delightful lounge with separate bedroom.Corporate apartment "Maff Studio " is ideal for the business visitor (expat rentals) of for a weekend in The Hague. Free parking and Wireless internet
MAFF Studio The Hague has the facility for one or two persons
Rate for 1 night € 155 per night
Rate for 2 nights € 125 per night
Rate for 7 nights € 95 per night
Rates for longer stays on request.
Incl.VAT and other taxes.
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
2512BB Den Haag
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Appartement Maff Den Haag – Den Haag (0 km)
- Be to Be – Den Haag (2 km)
- B&B Kussengevecht – Den Haag (2 km)
- Appartement Kussengevecht – Den Haag (3 km)
- Appartement Wellterusten – Den Haag (5 km)
- B&B Rechthuis van Zouteveen – Schipluiden (14 km)
- Appartement De Dependance Rotterdam – Rotterdam (21 km)
- Bed and breakfast Joy 8.0 – Noordwijk aan zee (21 km)
- Apartment Mizar Bed & Breakfast 10.0 – Rotterdam (21 km)
- Violet's B&B – Noordwijk (21 km)
- Logeerboot Rotterdam Kralingen – Rotterdam (23 km)
- Gastenverblijf Ruigenhoek 13A – De Zilk (28 km)