La chaumière de KERALUIC – Plomeur
In our Chaumière you'll find three beautiful studios for 2 persons and on the first floor a luxury three-room Gite for 5 persons.
With pleasure we will help you to discover it. The Pays Bigoudin, with its lively l traditions is the heart of Brittany. Discover the authentic Brittany with its many legends, traditions and menhirs. wonderful climate thanks to the gulfstream. A micro climate. This is obvious when you look at the mimosa trees and the hydrangea which are a lot bigger than in England. On a 6 kilometres distance you will find lots of sandy beaches, small bays, fisherman ports, dunes, etc. On the spot and in the surroundings, there are all kinds of sporting and cultural activities. Walking, bicycling, horse riding, surfing and fishing... too much to be mentioned. In short, we invite you to come over and discover the real Brittany in all its facets.
Price for 4 people
a week Saturday from 15.00h to 10.00h Saturday
excl. tourist tax.
- January 7 to June 2, € 495.00
- June 2 to July 7 € 695.00
- July 7 to August 25, € 795.00
- August 25 to September 22 € 695.00
- September 22 to December 15, € 495.00
- December 15 to January 12, 2013
- (Christmas Holidays) Closed
- Credit cards
Breakfast big p.p.€ 9,50
Breakfast small p.p.€ 5,50
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Coen & Tineke van Dorssen
Lieu dit Keraluic
Other charming hotels in the area...
- La Villa du Guip – Pont l'Abbé (8 km)
- Maison des Rochers – Penmarch (10 km)
- Les Terrasses du Ris – Kerlaz - Douarnenez (26 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Le Golven – Douarnenez (27 km)
- Les Logis du Golfe – Le Bono (102 km)
- Les Hauts de Toulvern – Baden (104 km)
- Les Logis des Iles – Larmor Baden (106 km)
- Le Pre Bedao – Ploeuc sur Lie (124 km)
- Château de Bonabry – Hillion (139 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Ker Léon – Plévenon (168 km)
- Clos Saint Cadreuc 9.0 – Ploubalay (174 km)
- La Forge de la Coudraie – Pleugueneuc (186 km)