Home > The Netherlands > Zeeland > Schouwen-Duiveland > Het Huuske
Het Huuske – Schouwen-Duiveland
On the reasonable touristic Isle of Schouwen-Duiveland you’ll find the pittoresque quiet village of Zonnemaire. Only one kilometre from the beautiful old little harbourtown Brouwershaven, and ancient villages like Dreischor and Zierikzee. The Grevelingenlake is only 500 m further and the North Sea coast abt. 7 km further. An ideal area for hikers, bycicle-riders, and for those who like any kind of watersport in a remote environment. On the border of Zonnemaire you will find our typical ‘farm’. The appartement is situated separately of the house (sep. entrance) and has a splendid vieuw over the acres of Zonnemaire. The appartement is suitable for 2 persons. You’ll first enter a room with kitchen, fully equipped for making your own breakfast, and enough space to sit down and relax. The first flour of the apparement has a separate bathroom (shower and toilet), double boxspring bed, flatscreen television, beautiful vieuw. We supply clean towels and silk bedlinnen. For those who stay longer, the bedlinnen is cleaned once a week, towels every time after using them.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
4316 AP Schouwen-Duiveland
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Amica bed and breakfast 9.3 – Zonnemaire (1 km)
- Havenlust – Brouwershaven (2 km)
- Zand & Zout 9.5 – Schouwen-Duiveland (6 km)
- A-House – Scharendijke (7 km)
- B&B Hibernaculum – Zierikzee, Schouwen Duiveland (7 km)
- B&B aan Zee – Renesse (11 km)
- Pension 't Huys Grol 10.0 – Renesse (11 km)
- De ZeeuwSter – Schouwen-Duiveland (14 km)
- Hotel Pension Bij de Molen – Noord-Beveland (19 km)
- Het Wisske 9.1 – Wissenkerke (Noord Beveland) (19 km)
- 't Appeltje 8.6 – Kortgene (19 km)
- Landgoed Rijckholt – Geersdijk (20 km)