Casa rural Cortijo el Coto – Velez Blanco
Cortijo El Coto is a country house situated within the Natural Park of Sierra Maria – Los Velez just outside the historic village of Velez Blanco in the eastern part of Andalucia.
Cortijo El Coto is a 200 year old country house fully restored and meeting today's luxury standards. It is situated on a property of 6 hectares surrounded by pine trees, almond groves and olive trees.
Cortijo El Coto is a casa rural (registration CR/AL/00107) certified by the Spanish ministry of tourism, so meeting the official standards in ecology, safety, wheelchair accessibility and rural environment.
It was some 18000 years ago that the original inhabitants of the area settled in this region. The 25 archeological sites which have been declared World Heritage by UNESCO contain some of the most important examples of cave paintings in Spain.
Cortijo el Coto has 2 units for rent with in total 6 bedrooms (high quality mattresses) and 6 bathrooms. Fully equipped kitchens (dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven..) and living rooms. Several terraces, BBQ, ecological pool, garden furniture, TV, DVD and free WIFI.
€ 15 - € 20 p.p.p.n.
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
04830 Velez Blanco
Other holiday homes in Velez Blanco and its environs
- Cortijo La Estrella – Velez Rubio - Almeria (7 km)
- Casa Mar Y Luz – Vera Playa (59 km)
- Casa cueva rural Cuevasandalucia 1.2 – Baza (61 km)
- Cuevas Bazavista – Baza (68 km)
- Cuevas el Torriblanco – Gorafe (Granada) (90 km)
- Cuevas Pata Seca – Gorafe (Granada) (90 km)
- Villa Enrique – Catral (122 km)
- Casa Vista Del Valle – Hondon De Las Nieves (125 km)
- Casa EuroPeCa – La Romana (126 km)
- Casa Mulder – San Fulgencio (130 km)
- Casa Blanca – Valencia (135 km)
- Campo Alegre – Sax (144 km)