BrusselsBed&Breakfast - Parliament – Bruxelles
Halfway between Park Royal and European Parliament, close to Luxembourg Square at Rue Montoyer 37, 1000, Brussels we have this new and design apartment. This is a perfect location from where you will be able to visit the city downtown on foot. You will easily find its parks, museums, theatres, cinemas, restaurants, pubs, discos and nonstop entertainment. The location is easy reach by metro lines and buses. Close 5 minutes by foot you have metro TROON.
This floor is equipped with a double sofa- bed for 2 people (with sizes and height of a normal bed) Linen et towels included in the prices
- 80€ / night (one or two persons)
- Extra bed: 15€ /people/night
- Credit cards
Not Payment cash in the check-in !
In the kitchenette you will find everything you need for a continental breakfast. (Coffee, tea, sugar, water, milk, orange juice, marmalade, bread, biscuits, etc)
Restaurants very close.
- Car park
Free in the area after 18.00 & we or locked pay Parking nearby.
Bicycles to be rented on the spot 100 m away. Station "Villo"
No smoking house.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Rue Montoyer 37
Tel: 0032 (0) 495 547 423
Mobile: 0032 (0) 476 387 227
Other charming hotels in the area...
Bruxelles - Etterbeek (1 km)
Wezembeek-Oppem (9 km)
- Urban Rooms – Ixelles (0 km)
- Nouvelle Vie – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Résidence Marie-Thérèse 8.8 – Bruxelles (1 km)
- BrusselsBed&Breakfast – Bruxelles (1 km)
- EU Residence – Brussel/Etterbeek (1 km)
- Chaussée Saint Pierre 10.0 – Bruxelles (1 km)
- lucdelux – Brussels (1 km)
- B&B Phileas Fogg 2.7 – Brussels (1 km)
- Welcome to my place B&B – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Typicallybrussels "Jef " & " Mathilde " – Bruxelles (1 km)
- BB Bosquet – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Ursule la Libellule – Elsene-Brussel (1 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with BrusselsBed&Breakfast - Parliament. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in BrusselsBed&Breakfast - Parliament? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *