Home > France > Midi-Pyrenees > Les deux F
Les deux F – La Tour Du Crieu
“Les deux f” know how to appreciate a good film, but they also know very well how to decorate a room. So, you couldn’t have imagined better hosts than us.
For us, a good film and a tastefully decorated room are a perfect match. We’ve tried to immerse our room in the atmosphere of the film. In each room there are some small details that will be recognised immediately by the ‘connaisseur’. Of course, our imagination has not compromised your comfort…on the contrary!
As far as we are concerned, there is no such a thing as ‘the best room’ at Les deux f. One suggestion: try all our rooms! Not by hastily switching channels (the films are too nice for that!), but by enjoying the entire movie and by coming back for more over and over again.
Since we don't want to spoil the element of surprise, we have decided to deliberately not unveil too much of the rooms …but you can sleep on both ears though: everything is perfect!
ROOM A : MATADOR
Perhaps this room has a little less comfort, but its charm and cosiness definitely make up for this. Here you can sense the atmosphere of Almodovar’s films, but also breath the air of the traditional bullfighting events… You, rather than the bull, will get weak in the knees when you see this room…
ROOM B : LE FABULEUX DESTIN D’AMELIE POULAIN
This room is just as enchanting, romantic and funny as the ‘fairytale’ film… A room with lots of light, all comfort and …even the garden gnome and the goldfish are present.
ROOM C : IL POSTINO
In this room, one can find the peace and simplicity that the poet Pablo Neruda looked for… A beautiful, serene room where poetry and the sea are in perfect harmony – and all this in the shade of the Pyrenees!
ROOM D : THE ENGLISH PATIENT
A room like a tent, straight from the desert…and especially for you, we’ve also taken the uncountable stars with us…
ROOM E: LES VACANCES DE MONSIEUR HULOT
Just like in Jacques Tati’s film, hues of black-grey and white dominate the scene in this spacious room. The subtle remarks found in Tati’s films can also be spotted in this room. It can be used as a suite (with bathtub and living room) or as a family room (two bedrooms).
- A Matador: 1 pers € 30 / 2 pers € 45
- B Amélie Poulain: 1 pers € 40 / 2 pers € 55
- C Il Postino: 1 pers € 40 / 2 pers € 55
- D The English Patient: 1 pers € 40 / 2 pers € 55
- E Les vacances de Monsieur Hulot: 2 pers € 85 / 4 pers € 135
Breakfast is always included (served from 8 till 9.30 am)
Your hosts don’t mind cooking for you. A dinner at "Les deux f" includes : an 'apéritif', starter, main course, dessert. A bottle of wine during the meal is included in the price! Vegetarian or other diet requirements : on request
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Greet & Fien
2, Rue des Anciens
09100 La Tour Du Crieu
Other charming hotels in the area...
- La Ferme de Maurel 9.5 – Le Fossat (23 km)
- Château de Saint Michel de Lanès – Saint-Michel-de-Lanès (26 km)
- Chambres d'hotes La Querette – Le Mas d'Azil (29 km)
- Domaine Saint-Joly 9.7 – Lasbordes (36 km)
- Domaine La Monèze Basse 10.0 – Limoux (43 km)
- Esprit d'Espéraza 9.3 – Espéraza (46 km)
- La Roselière – Sainte Colombe (55 km)
- Le Petit Refuge 9.2 – Bethmale (56 km)
- La Forge – Villardonnel (57 km)
- L'épicerie – Les Ilhes (63 km)
- Domaine de Coussères 10.0 – Prugnanes (68 km)
- Château de l'Horte 9.6 – Montbrun des Corbières (82 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: July 2012
Written on 23 August 2012 by Hilde Robbrecht (Couple, age 55-64)
Lieve mensen en heerlijk eten !