Hostal Narbona – Alquézar
In the capital of Sierra de Guara, in Alquezar, with over forty years of history, we find the Hostal Narbonne, which has sought to maintain its charm and tradition over the years and the love of Lydia and Francois.
In its 18 rooms will find warmth and simplicity with which their owners have wanted to preserve what was the beginning of the first accommodation was in Alquezar.
The restaurant Narbonne, true to its tradition will welcome you with the same care we receive any family, with traditional cuisine and a summer terrace that wraps in harmony any event.
The third generation of Narbonne wanted to keep the family tradition with the restaurant Cueva Reina (in front of Hotel) with a careful and meticulous cooking, able to satisfy the most demanding palates.
€ 50.00 - € 55.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Lidia Blasco Valls
C/ Baja 19
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Round – La Puebla de Castro (22 km)
- Casa de Castro – La Puebla de Castro (22 km)
- Casa Petro 9.2 – Denúy (61 km)
- Labrit Chambres & Table d'hôtes – Campan (92 km)
- Chalet le Chapeau Bleu – Saint Beat (98 km)
- Le Buala, maison d'hôtes 9.4 – Antist (Bagnères-de-Bigorre) (106 km)
- Le Petit Refuge 9.2 – Bethmale (116 km)
- La Promesse - camping - gîte - kamers 9.8 – Bonrepos (117 km)
- Le Mas du Pouy – Puydarrieux (127 km)
- Els Canterers – Miravet, Tarragona, Catalonia (134 km)
- Casa Cova Blanca – Tivenys, Tarragona (147 km)
- Chambres d'hotes La Querette – Le Mas d'Azil (148 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Hostal Narbona. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Hostal Narbona? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *