Home > The Netherlands > Limburg (NL) > De Hoge Peel
De Hoge Peel – Heythuysen
"De Hoge Peel" is atypical example of the local farmhouses build in 1926 during the first development of the area. The house is renovated and equipped with all modern comfort without affecting the appearance.
The blue room :
A luxury suite is furnished with antiqes combined with modern comfort.A luxury bathroom makes the setting complete.Coffe, tea or a drink from the well equipped minibar are at your disposal. A luxury breakfast is served in the room or, if the weather allows, in the garden.
The Red room :
Also on the first floor we find the very spacious Red room , more traditionally furnished with a adjacent bathroom. The Red room accomodates three persons with a double and a single bed
- Lodgings and exclusive breakfast ( two persons) blue room: € 37,50 pp/night
- Red room ( max three persons): €37,50 pp/night
- Extra a llowance for only one night's stay: € 5.- pp/night
- Turist taxes: € 0,70 pp/night
- Finnish Sauna: € 25.- per 2 hours
- Pet: € 5.- per day
- Bicycle rental: € 5.- per day /bike
Pets are welcome, € 5.- per day
No smoking is allowed in the room
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Familie van Lievenoogen
Tel: +31 (0)495 641817
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Bed and Breakfast De Kamphoeve – Beringe (Peel en Maas) (8 km)
- Den Engel – Neer - Leudal (10 km)
- 't Slaapmutske – Kessel LB (12 km)
- Chambre d'Hotes Bio Beesel – Beesel (14 km)
- Bij de zöster – Kinrooi (15 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Locanda al Drago – Reuver (16 km)
- Ut Bosbeekhuuske – Baarlo (LB) (17 km)
- Vakantiewoning Welca – Peel en Maas (Baarlo) (17 km)
- De Rozenhorst 10.0 – Baarlo lb. (18 km)
- De Rozenhorst – Baarlo lb. (18 km)
- Bed and brekfast Engelen – Stevensweert (18 km)
- Pieters Huis – Kinrooi (18 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with De Hoge Peel. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in De Hoge Peel? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *